AKRacing ProX Series – The premium model
- Including 2 lovely ergonomic cushions
- Do it yourself adjustment
- Load up to 150 kg with gas spring
- Very Comfortable
An overture is a new beginning, a new sound, a new reality, rising from the silence. That was the inspiration for Overture, AKRacing’s new gaming chair.
The Overture has a modern, futuristic design with soft rounded shapes, and performs to be grand and substantial with all the quality that AKRacing is known for – and at the same time surprisingly affordable. As a result, a whole new audience can now enjoy our latest composition.
Adjustable height: Adjust the height as desired using the lever under the seat.
Adjustable armrests: – Adjustable height.
Adjustable backrest: Ideal when you want to lie back for a short break.
Rocking function: You can tilt the chair backward – up to an angle of 12 degrees, or lock it upright so it doesn’t rock.
High-quality materials: PU leather looks great and is easy to clean.
Class 4 gas spring: Robust – holds up to 150 kg.
Sturdy wheels: These cool wheels allow you to move the chair back and forth smoothly.
Metal frame: Thanks to the strong metal frame construction, this chair is guaranteed to last for years to come.
The Pro X may larger in size which makes it ideal for people with large bodies and the 3D adjustable armrests actually shares many of the features found in the Premium V2, Nitro, and Prime gaming chairs. It has a steel frame for improved durability and life, removable neck and back pillows, class-4 gaslift, 5-star base, height adjustable seat, backrest adjustment, and 12 degrees tilt function.
- Lovely ergonomic: including 2 cushions, 1 for your lower back, and 1 for your neck.
- The height of the seat and the angle of the backrest can be adjusted yourself.
- The AK Racing chair is equipped with gas springs that can handle 150 kg of gamers.
- This chair is intended for behind a desk. Do you want a model on which you can mount racing handlebars and foot pedals? Then go for a (PlaySeat) cockpit.